The term 'website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'user' refers to the website visitor.
With the utente chat subscription you can use the CHAT / MESSAGES with all users who have l`upgrade done ,for 3 days!!!
With the love chat membership if you can use the CHAT / MESSAGES with all users who have l`upgrade done,for 75 days !!!
With the vip chat membership if you can use the CHAT / MESSAGES with all users who have l`upgrade done,for 275 days!!!
To use the cam you will need to buy credits
Payments are non recurring.
If you'd like to cancel your subscription and not to be billed again, please contact CCBill at (//support.ccbill.com/) via live chat, phone 1.888.596.9279, or email email@example.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- User acknowledges that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while the user is using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- User’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- User agrees not to submit illegal content to this website, and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
Online payment security
Bank card payments are processed by CentralPay. CentralPay is an Electronic Money Institution regulated by the Bank of France through its supervisory and resolution authority – ACPR (CIB 17138). CentralPay obtained the highest industry certification in relation to bank card details security and fraud prevention. 2nd Payment Services Directive is a European directive that imposes serious requirements for payment regulation and security.
CentralPay is recognised as a service provider that offers an online payment solution using the two main global bank card networks: VISA and MASTERCARD.
CentralPay also ensures the implementation of the 3-D Secure protocol which aims to increase the security of bank transactions over the internet. CentralPay offers its clients Dynamic 3-D Secure that can be configured manually.
Customer support link: //customer.centralpay.net/home/ad8d9e92-2b77-479f-9497-a110d65008dc
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, and to sign you up for our service mailing list, unless you give us permission to use it in other manners.
This website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously providedpersonally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information